Friday, September 05, 2008

A Naked Picture Of...



Well, as I told you yesterday - in the comments section of this posting - some wonderful angel of a woman actually did send me a naked picture.

Yup.

Now, while I told you in earlier postings that I would NOT reveal the identity of anyone who sent me such stuff, this person specifically said that I could use what she sent me on this blog. Never being one to pass up an opportunity at increasing my readership, by any means possible - and this would seem to be a really good one - I have decided to take her up on that kind offer.

However, I want to make absolutely sure that the picture is the real deal. I want to make sure she didn't photoshop her head onto someone else's body, or otherwise make up the whole thing. So, I'm going to give what she sent me a very thorough inspection over the weekend. Once I've given it a careful scrutiny (I might even go so far as to use a magnifying glass) I will then publish this artwork and reveal her identity.

I can tell you a couple of things about the picture, as clues:

1) It is of a white woman.

2) She has reddish-highlights in her hair. That is, where she has hair...

3) She has ample curves. In other words, she is a real female, and not a stick figure model.

4) She is fond of fruit. I will give no further explanation concerning this. Use your imagination.

5) The picture was sent from...

Well, if I were to tell you that, it would narrow it down significantly. Seeing as I have many of my friends grouped by country of origin on the sidebar, perhaps that would be giving away too much information. Hmmmmm. Let's just say that the person who sent this to me is living not too far from a large body of water, and the name of her locale begins with the letter "L".

That's enough for you to play around with, for now. It's certainly enough for me to play around with. I'll post the picture as soon as I have verified its authenticity via my hands-on investigatory technique.

Meanwhile, Michelle (who is NOT the one who sent me the naked picture) offered me a deal of sorts. She said that she would be willing to trade photos with me. If I would send her an 8x10 glossy of myself, she'd be happy to send me something similar in return. While I'd love to take her up on that offer, my credentials as the world's worst photographer have been well-documented on this site. I fear that the sort of fuzzy, out-of-focus, ill-lit photo I'd deliver to her would not be a fair trade.

Oh, wait a minute. I already am fuzzy, out-of-focus, and ill-lit. The photo would only enhance those qualities. Well, I guess I'll still have to consider the offer. I'll get back to you, Michelle.

Meanwhile, I hope everybody has a great weekend. I'll be hard at work, myself, making sure that every inch of that picture is perused diligently.

Soon, with...

(By the way, I expect this post to immediately rank as the one of mine that gets the most amount of hits via Google. With a title like I gave it, how can it miss?)


20 comments:

Tara said...

Guess that not the one I sent you

Keep on awatchin' the mail ;)

lime said...

i just KNOW there has to be some sort of a crazy twist to come....

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

hands-on investigatory technique? Sounds like fun!!!

SandraRee said...

Oh that's funny Lime... crazy twist to come? Doesn't that go without saying? ;)

Michelle H. said...

Why, oh why, did I open my big mouth? Consider long and hard, preferrably long and hard, about my suggestion.

And keep your double entendres to yourself, please...

David Sullivan said...

Bring that pic to the game tomorrow and we can inspect it over a few pints.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that the fruit is either an apple (biblical) or a banana (not so biblical).

Suldog said...

Please - Suppose away to your heart's content. I'd love to see how close anyone comes to guessing anything about this by Monday.

In the meantime, Cousin David? I'll show YOU the picture tomorrow when we meet up. Sorry to the rest of you, but he's blood.

Buck said...

I'm guessing... "baby picture." Gotta be...

Now... that said... "guesses" and "hopes" are two entirely different things. ;-)

Cath said...

Oh my goodness.

You are such. a. tease.

(How many hits you get yet?)

Or maybe a pervert....
We'll know when we see the evidence I guess, but like Lime said, there has got to be a crazy twist somewhere...

Anonymous said...

A redhead? Hmm. I have red hair, but it isn't me! Nah, you said highlights. Mine is deep, even-toned red. RED. Not me. Nope.

Did I say it wasn't me?

LOL!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

No one ever listens to me...I didn't got a copy!

Chuck said...

I'm sure your wife was thrilled about your weekend plans.

Anonymous said...

Just hope it doesn't start a trend, could be nasty, I mean in terms of which bodies are best kept under wraps, ie mine.

Hilary said...

I'm getting a kick out of seeing which Google ads are generated by these posts.

Jeri Burtchell (TickledPink) said...

Geeze, last time I was here you were talking sports. (and I think I came close to winning your contest?)

Now this!

Do you think you could do us women a favor and request that hunky guys send you nude photos to post?

Maybe your wife could inspect them for photoshopping before you post? :-P

Note to self: visit Suldog's blog more often!

Elaine Denning said...

I want hunky guy nude pics too.

Thank you.

Shammickite said...

I would like to state, inform, and ascertain that it's definitely certainly without a doubt indubitably NOT ME!

Woman in a Window said...

Now, it was pure Serendipity that I wound up back here at this post when I last I was here at your requesting the said butt-nikid photos. Swear I wasn't googling skin flicks. Swear.

Janet said...

Why do I suspect that this particular picture is a rather YOUNG albeit toothless lady posed on a fake fur rug?