Friday, July 06, 2007

The Monday Softball Diary, In It's Entirety

This is basically just some housekeeping. I wanted a place where anyone interested in reading the entire softball diary would be able to easily find every entry. I think there may be one or two masochists among you who would like to read it straight through, so here it is.

I'll be putting up a link on the sidebar at some point.

Final note: The links within each entry will probably only direct you to the homepage for each team, rather than up-to-date stats as of that entry; perhaps they'll take you nowhere at all. When I update the stats, I usually trash the old stats page. I never figured on anyone having a reason for wanting to see them. Oh, well.

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight - Part One

Chapter Eight - Part Two

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven - Fourth Of July Break

Chapter XII

Chapter XII & 1/2

Special Pissed Off Interim Manager Edition

Rounding Third


My (In Some Ways) Greatest Hits

The Finale



endangered coffee said...

Man, this is like War and Peace.

'Cept with softball.

Mushy said...

Why don't you self-publish this thing over at

It's pretty easy to do...even I did it!

Michael Leggett said...


Our Congrats to Okajima;

#800 is now posted

Charlie White said...

I just wish I was there to play with you guys this year! I missed out on getting my name put somewhere for the first time since Babe Ruth!

Anonymous said...

This design is steller! Yoou certainly know how too
kep a reader entertained. Between ylur wit annd yourr
videos, I was almost moed tto start myy own blog; , (well, almost...HaHa!) Excesllent job.

I really llved wht yoou hadd too say, annd morre thaan that, hhow you presesnted it.

Tooo cool!