Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New, Improved SULDOG! Now with less "O-Rama"!

Welcome to the brave new look of Suldog-O-Rama!

(Which isn't actually "Suldog-O-Rama" any more, but rather the much more concise - but still lovably illiterate - "Suldog".)

No good reason for any of this. I was just bored. If you don't like it, wait a few days. I'll probably go back to the settings I had before.

(If I don't change to something even more hideous in the meantime.)

As for dropping the "O-Rama", I decided that I didn't want anyone who made a spelling mistake in Google to find ME when they were looking for Barrack Obama.

(I just made that up, right now, out of the thin air. It doesn't really make sense, though. If I was worried about bad typists, I'd be more worried that they'd make a mistake while looking for "Osama" and find me. And that would probably get some CIA types visiting here, wondering what connection I had to Al-Qaeda. Next thing you know, I'd be in Guantanemo and then what would you do to get your weekly fix of mind-numbing softball reports?)

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know it's me and not your eyes.

(I'm the guy typing this. Your eyes are those gelatinous orbs on either side of your nose.)

Oh, boy! 3:30! Time for my meds! Soon, with less-confusing more better stuff, probably, maybe even a different color.

5 comments:

endangered coffee said...

On the Osama, orama, obama thing. My favorite part of sitemeter is finding out where I pop up on various google searches.

Currently, I am the top result for "unabomber living".

I expect a visit from the FBI any day now.

Suldog said...

You know what post brings the most people to this site? "Co-Ed Naked Snow Jogging". Of course, there are no pictures, so 99% of those people go away cursing.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Well...I like it...it just may be you!

Anonymous said...

I like the name change. It's contemporary, it's sleek, it's got a good beat, I can dance to it.

Anonymous said...

I kind of *miss* the O-Rama...

:::sigh:::

Oh well.

I might start lobbying for "Suldog-A-GoGo". I need a new cause...