Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Back To Usual


[MY WIFE's emoji self-portrait. I personally think she looks better in real life.]

I'd like to thank MY WIFE for the lovely tribute she gave me here. She is, of course, the love of my life and I was overwhelmed to receive such kind words. Your responses were also appreciated, by both of us.

Now, however, it's back to normal. I have something for you to read, but you'll have to go somewhere else to read it. Today, in the Boston Herald, I talk about how we've spent the past week - sick as dogs, mostly - and how nice it is to be (mostly) over it.

(Well, that pretty much tells you the story, so you don't actually have to go to the Herald. I mean, if you'd like some details, you should go, but if you're one of those people who got through school by CliffsNotes, then you can feel free to skip it and just go about life as you always have - with enough knowledge to pass a course, but none of the joy that comes from actually having read the material.)

I'll be back soon to send you somewhere else again, no doubt. In the meantime, thank you for coming here and going there.

Soon, with more better stuff (somewhere).

3 comments:

The Broad said...

Happy belated birthday. Your wife's lovely words about you were like giving us all a special present -- I smiled all the while I read it! So glad you have her kind of love in your life...

Hopefully, you will soon be completely mended and the cough medicine induced dreams and hallucinations will stop spreading to the rest of us!

messymimi said...

Hope you both are well again very soon. Flu Is Awful!

Shammickite said...

You're very lucky to have someone who puts up with you and obviously loves you a lot!