Friday, September 29, 2006

Shameless Cross-Pollenization!


My other blog (really, ONE of my other blogs, but why muddy the waters?) has new content.

Bah! Humbug! is the proud host of the first ever Carnival Of Hijacked Holidays. I came up with the concept to drive content creation by others, since I'm hopelessly lazy. It drove some, but not nearly what I had hoped for. However, the content it did drive is worth a look. So, go there and (I hope) enjoy.

By the way, if you have an essay, some musings, a polemical rant - that is to say, just about anything you'd like to say - concerning a holiday, submissions are now being accepted for the next edition, which I hope to publish sometime around October 20th. It may drive some of the many millions* who read this blog to visit your blog. Or, it may drive them to drink - which might not be an altogether hideous outcome, either.

Monday, with more better stuff.

* unabashed hyperbole (see note)


(note) that is to say, bullshit.

No comments: