Friday, January 12, 2007

As Per Request

I received a number of requests (one) to show some of the drawings I did for MY WIFE's 2007 calendar. Since (one of) you asked for it, (all of) you got it. As with everything in life, you should be careful what you ask for.

Reproduced here are my drawings for February, March, April and November. I chose what I think are the best four, so imagine what the other eight are like.

Back on Tuesday with something more serious. In the meantime, enjoy (if you have extremely questionable taste.)







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, genetics.

Creativity B+
Art Work C+
Irreverance A

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha, awesome.

Anonymous said...

Now I can relax, having had that curiosity sated.

KAYLEE said...

haha i love the calendar:)

Kathy said...

I know I've been a bad little blogger. I've had a lot of stuff going on, some bad, some good. My biggest issue is that I have yet to get into a good groove time-wise to blog in. Any suggestions? :-)

Anonymous said...

i like this. the comments have as many nonsequitors as the cartoons.