Wednesday, August 10, 2016

WBZ Tonight


Just a reminder that I'm going to be on WBZ radio tonight.

The show is Bradley Jay's Jay Talkin', which airs midnight to 5am. I expect I'll be on for the first hour, unless earlier than that he realizes the horrible mistake he's made and he cans me after ten minutes.

Bradley Jay, blissfully unaware of what awaits


Someone asked me what the subject matter was going to be. I said I didn't have the slightest idea (actually, I said, "Damned if I know.") In reality, I know he took a shine to my Boston Herald column of a week ago, so I suppose we'll discuss that. What we'll do for the next 55 minutes is a poser. Maybe I'll get lucky and find out he's a softball junkie or a Three Stooges fanatic.

In any case, why not tune in and hear me try to be intelligent? It's bound to be worth a few giggles, maybe even a snort or two. It's 1030 on your AM dial and WBZ has a 50,000 watt clear signal that reaches some 38 states on a good night. Even if it's not a good night or you're not in one of those 38 states, you can listen on the internet. Go to http://player.radio.com/listen/station/wbz-newsradio-1030

If I survive the experience, I'll talk to you...

... soon, with more better stuff.

3 comments:

Suldog said...

By the way, the first person who calls in and whose voice I recognize will be awarded a $2 scratch ticket - as long as they don't swear or something. I know, I know. I'm magnificently generous.

Of course, if you hit on the scratchie, we split it, OK?

Hilary said...

How cool is that! I hope to tune in online. :)

Daryl said...

of course i missed it ... bad me ... :(