Friday, August 19, 2016

Housecleaning


I've done a tiny bit of sorting and rearranging here at Suldog. I've deleted a few links that appeared to be dead. I've reorganized the order of my links to other blogs - and added one, to the top of the list, that has always been my favorite place to go for good stories, well-written. He'll stay there permanently, even though he hasn't blogged in about three years now. He's that good. I hope the other folks I've moved down a notch won't mind (I know they won't, once they read some of his stuff.)

I've added some folks back into the active links nearer to the top, moved a couple of folks down to the relegated list, etc., etc., etc.

If you have any complaints or suggestions, I'll listen. No guarantee I'll do anything about it, but I'll listen. If you think you should be in the listings, but aren't? Drop me a line.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Soon, with more better stuff (and if you haven't ever read any of Magazine Man's stuff - he's the one listed as "Somewhere On The Masthead" - by all means, do so. You won't be sorry. Start with this one. I did and I was hooked forever after.)


8 comments:

Craig said...

Wow, I'm flattered to have my own spot on the list. Now I feel tremendous pressure to justify such lofty status. Or not. . .

You're still one of the best, Jim. . .

messymimi said...

Nice to see the promotion from simple follower to Olympian -- but i'm not so sure i deserve that!

Jackie said...

I've been cleaned from your sidebar for several years, but it hasn't stopped me from visiting and leaving smiles.
Can't get rid of me that easy!
Continued success to you.
Hugs,
J.

Maggie May said...

Glad to see that I'm still listed and like to pop over from time to time...... though I don't seem to spend as much time on the blog as I used to.
Maggie x

Rocket Science Mom said...

I completely concur that Magazine Man belongs at the top of any list of blogs to read. I miss him very much and wonder whether he might come back and write for us again. :)

Daryl said...

i am beyond flattered to be your Fav American shutterbug .... you be my second favorite man

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...


Why haven't I commented here before today?
Gosh, I don't know.
Thank you, Sully.

May all your hits be stand-up doubles and may you bat .500.
(because nobody'd believe you could bat 1.000)

The Geezers said...

Thanks for the recommendations. Excellent new reading.