Sunday, February 14, 2016

V. D.


Or, in full, Valentine's Day.

I won't keep you too long. After the last post - the blogging equivalent of War & Peace - you don't need a whole bunch of blab from me. So I'll just send you to the Boston Herald for a short dose of blab.

My column today has to do with love and other such stuff. I think you'll enjoy it. If you do, feel free to leave a nice comment. If you hate it, feel free to make sweet love to yourself.

Thanks for reading. Even more so, thanks for reading ME.

Soon, with more better stuff.

3 comments:

Shammickite said...

The only V.Day smooch I got today was a very wet lick from TessaDog! She loves me a lot.
Your first kiss adventure made me larf. I wonder if Julie and Lorraine are on your blogroll.....

Craig said...

Wow. . . 9 years old, and already you were into girlfriend-swapping. . .

;)

Eddie Bluelights said...

Great Jim . . . . wish I was 9 again . . . :)

Lovely story, how are you me old mate? . . .