Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pudding!




Yes, pudding.

I am in the Boston Herald this morning. As a matter of fact, I'll be there all day. And, yes, you'll have to go to the website - or, even better, buy the paper - to find out what in hell I'm talking about.

Now, if you don't want to find out what pudding has to do with the price of tea in China...

(No, I'm not actually doing an investigative piece concerning how pudding affects the price of tea, although I suppose it may in some roundabout way. Anyway, why is everybody so concerned with the price of tea in China? In this country, you get it free with the meal in Chinese restaurants. Yay, America!)

So, now that I've filled up some space with nothing of any value, why not go to the Boston Herald website and try to figure out why they pay me? Of course, if you buy the actual paper, it may pay dividends down the road a piece. When I win my Pulitzer in 2029, you'll gain free admittance to my celebratory party by showing a hard copy of today's column. And there will be FREE canned spinach!

(There will NOT be free pudding, unless you bring it.)

(Come on, people! I've stomped all over the pudding here. You have to be just slightly intrigued, no?)

As always, I thank you for reading me. In addition, I shall close with the traditional lie.

Soon, with more better stuff.

P.S. The photo of pudding came from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures. I'm not quite sure why anyone would want dairy-free pudding, but I'm not lactose intolerant. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty tolerant of just about everything. And it looks pretty good, I have to admit. You should probably go there and get the recipe, AFTER you read my piece in the Boston Herald.


5 comments:

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

I'm just happy you haven't messed with bacon.

messymimi said...

It can't happen (a test, that is), but it would be nice. An official state pudding here would have to be creme brulee or bananas foster.

Jackie said...

Does this blog herald the introduction of a state pudding?
A gentle reminder: there are only 165 more shopping days until Christmas. Just pudding the info out there. It's what I do.


Maggie May said...

Could I suggest you try a jam rolly polly pudding that is probably the traditional British fare? it would put hair on your chest!
Maggie x

Suldog said...

Maggie - I already have hair on my chest. Can you suggest anything that will put some on my head?