Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Continuing Saga Of... Oh, To Hell With It...




I'm in the Boston Herald again. If you like me, you should go there and make appropriate commentary.

I think this makes four times in the past eight days I've sent you someplace else to read my stuff. I apologize for being so successful that I've become a royal pain in the ass.

(I am such a tool. Now that I've bragged about what a big damn deal I am, I'll no doubt immediately sink back into total obscurity.)

(Unless, of course, you really like me and go to the Herald website and say very complimentary things about me, thus convincing them to keep buying my stuff, which means I'll keep sending you there. Eventually, I'll win a Pulitzer, then I'll have all of you over to my place for waffles the day after!)

OK, I guess that takes care of whatever that was. If not, let me know.

Soon, with more batter stuff.

(See what I did there? Waffles!)


10 comments:

Jackie said...

I keep saying it, but then you keep writing and getting published, so maybe it bears repeating: your writing voice is more and MORE the Sully-voice (is that an appropriate descriptor?) that I have come to know and love. Keep on keepin' on.
Can't tell you how proud I am.
I'll take cane syrup on my waffles.
Hugs,
J.

Suldog said...

Thanks, Jackie. I'm getting closer! Do they make syrup out of canes? Imagine that! How do the old folks walk afterward?

messymimi said...

Keep announcing your successes! Success breeds more success, and i like your writing, it keeps me smiling.

Tabor said...

Nothing wrong with promoting yourself and something you believe in and enjoy!!

OldAFSarge said...

Waffles?

Oh, don't toy with us Sir!

Suldog said...

I absolutely guarantee you - If I win a Pulitzer, you'll get waffles.

Daryl said...

may i have pancakes instead?

Suldog said...

Troublemaker.

Hilary said...

Done.. now just don't waffle on the waffle offer.

Anonymous said...

I have read so many content concerning the blogger lovers but this piece of writing is really a nice article,
keep it up.