Saturday, October 13, 2007

Back, Briefly


Just a quick shout-out to all of my "back watchers." Thanks!

The Red Sox came through, making it to the American League Championship Series, whereas the Yankees were defeated by Cleveland. Barbara (my favorite Yankees fan - although I must be honest and tell her that it is a very short list) has done the honorable thing and made good on our bet. She has posted the Red Sox logo on her site.

(By the way, if the Yankees fire Joe Torre - which I have little doubt they will do - they will have further convinced me that they are, indeed, an evil organization. That man is a class act and always has been. He doesn't deserve to take the fall for Chien-Ming Wang and A-Rod.)

I am well-rested after a rain-filled week. Not much foliage to see in the wetness. I did get a few good snaps of semi-interesting things, and I'll share those with you on Monday.

See you then.

7 comments:

Peter N said...

Hi Sul..it's a cold 34 degree Saturday morning, but the glow from last night warms my heart! Be well...Peter

Merisi said...

I came straight over from reading about the Socks' in the New York Times. Ain't it wonderful? :-)))

Unknown said...

Suldog - I hope you had a nice trip. I was hoping to take the logo down before you got a chance to see it. It's not staying up there a minute past a week.

Melinda said...

Keeping fingers crossed that you find some sunshine!

Have a great rest of your holiday Sully!
:)

Merisi said...

So, what now?

Anonymous said...

I was in Vermont this past weekend and the foliage, as you say, is not great. Darn.

Merisi said...

Am I dreaming? Red Socks all over my pillow! :-)