Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Thank You, Republican National Committee


Sometimes, when I'm stuck for something to write about, God delivers an idea.

Well, this time it was the U. S. Postal Service, the Republican National Committee and MY WIFE, in that order. First, mail was delivered to our house. It was addressed to MY WIFE and came from the Republican National Committee. When she read what they had to say, she knew it was something I could write about and maybe get a couple of laughs.

The result appears in today's Boston Herald. CLICK HERE TO READ IT.

Overall, I still have to say it was a gift from God. That's because MY WIFE is, too. And without her giving me the idea, none of it happens. So, thank you, WIFE. And thank you, God.

Soon, with more better stuff (as long as my sources don't dry up.)

6 comments:

Craig said...

I keep saying, politics these days is like a secular religion. Left, right, doesn't matter. . . "Send us your money so we can defeat the forces of evil and bring salvation to our country". . .

Suldog said...

Craig - Exactly. It really gets disheartening, doesn't it?

messymimi said...

It all makes me very tired. If they send me such a letter, they won't be getting anything back from me, either. That goes for any side.

Suldog said...

Mimi - It's the ham-handedness of it that gets me. No money from me unless you credit me for some intelligence!

Shammickite said...

What a bunch of criminals. On both sides.

Suldog said...

Shammy - Yup!